Well, it's finally here, and the raws are pouring in. It really does sting to see a series I've spent so much time with end, but at least it's ending on a good note with potential for endless spin-offs. What an ambitious fucking thing to throw at us in the last chapter though
But Senku damn he is making a Time Machine with that medusa device, he might be planning to save Byakuya and the rest of the astronauts and Lillian too

It's a fun journey overall. Final chapter had its time skip, excitement, and even more dive into science again. Good stuff. Looking forward to the upcoming OVA and season.
Dr. Stone Chapter 216 Link And Discussion
Pretty sweet final chapter, even though many events that took place could've taken their own chapter each. So much happened and yet everyone is still in the middle of rebuilding civilization. Senku also still the same guy who keeps pushing scientific adavncement.
This series may have not impacted me quite as much as Kuroko no Basket, Haikyuu and Shokugeki no Souma, but it have been exhilarating 5 years and it turned out to be winner out of the batch of new series that launched in early 2017.
And that's it, we get a timeskip with Taiju and Yuzuriha marriage, congratz you two. Chrome x Ruri confirmed too. As expected we got an open end on Senku's end but I'm fine with it. He's doing crazy things as usual.
Dr. Stone Chapter 196 Discussion
Was a fun ride with this manga for the past few years. It sux the end was rushed but I'll take this over a dragged out end anytime. Sayonara~
Oh shit, this is the final project? A time machine?! Wow, that was completely unexpected and borderline the scifi ending the series deserved.
This was an overall solid journey even if I came from the anime. I'm sure to remember the thrills I've had with this from years to come with every invention, the twist and the overall excitrement for science. I hope more science adpets can enjoy it as much as I did.
Does Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Offer An Underwhelming Ending To The Series?
I truly wasn't expecting a time machine project though. It goes beyond the scope of our knowledge, so it's suiting for their lifetime goal.
What an elegant way to finish this fantastic series off. Glad to see a timeskip, with each and everyone doing well. And of course Taiju, Yuzuriza finally got married haha. Time machine may seem a far-fetched thing to achieve, but not for Senku and his crew. They can pull it off, I belive.
I can’t believe it’s over, I feel nothing but happiness in this final chapter. I’ve loved every bit of this amazing premise and cast of characters and would like to give gratitude to the creators. Thank you Inagaki and Boichi for creating a remarkable story that I’ll remember forever.
Dr. Stone Chapter 229 Link And Discussion
Ahh man it was fun ride. That's a very happy ending but my only regret is they can't meet rei the robot at ISS.
You can just fill in the blanks on that one considering humanity is back to modern age so plenty of satellites and space missions are underway to discover Rei in space
Oh my, I didn't' expect this chapter to be the last chapter. there's so much possibilities to come, like how they achieve time machine and really save Byakuya and co, etc etc.
Gen (dr. Stone) Hd Wallpapers
Ngl Magu chan had better ending... and only thing resolved (character wise) was Taiju and Yuzuriha wedding. Ruri and Chrome didn't get married and Senkuu is still maidenless also Ginrou and Kinrou disapparated from the story.
There's an ova? I haven't watched season 2 because I've been reading along, but I'll watch it eventually, probably before season 3 starts, since I'd love to reexperience Dr. stone now that it's over. Great fucking ending, btw. Anyone know if season 2 was good and worth watching still, or is manga a better version of it? season 1 slapped but I'm unsure.
True, I got HUGE steins;gate vibes, and it HAS to be inspired by that series (which happens to still be my favorite anime of all time).
Dr. Stone Chapter 190 Link And Discussion
Never did end up finishing shokugeki, even tho I loved the first couple seasons and I ended up reading the manga to halfway through the battle arc w the father. I know the ending arc/season had literal fucking superpowers and the person who did the food science eventually left there series, is the content after the battle arc worth it? I may eventually come back to it if it is, but I definitely spoiled the end for myself by reading the last few chapters (and was sad to see those two not together, if you know exactly what I mean).
Holy mother of the Creatore of the Universe! Senku and the other Scientists from different nations all around the world are creating a time machine!
Anyone know if season 2 was good and worth watching still, or is manga a better version of it? season 1 slapped but I'm unsure.
Dr.stone Anime/manga Discussion
Thanks, I'll probably watch it eventually then, prob when season 3 is coming so I can hop on the weekly train for that one :)
Hello fellow Dr. Stone manga readers. It's been a fun ride! I've been reading the Dr. Stone manga way before the pandemic. I discussed this manga with my fellow Dr. Stone manga reader friends in real life and it was honestly fun.
The Science Kingdom Leader, Senku, finally reached his dream. To revive everyone in the world from petrification. We formed our theories of how the petrification worked, it's fun to think about how some of our theories were so far from the real thing, but those were good theories.
Dr. Stone (volume)
The greatest war between the Science Kingdom and an opposing Kingdom was actually the Science Kingdom and Xeno's allies. It was so entertaining. Many were injured and were near to death. All of those people who nearly died survived and that's a good thing.
I'm glad every human in the world were revived although not every human are. I like how humans are slowly recovering but I dislike the fact that the humans are creating weapons of mass destruction again.

It's also pretty nice that everyone in the Ishigami village will get to see what 2021 looked like! Thank you for your hardwork Boichi and Riichiro Inagaki. May your lives be blessed.
Why Man Dalang Dibalik Pembatuan
Anyway, it's been an extremely fun ride. Dr. Stone definitely became my most anticipated new chapter weekly along with One Piece. I hope they'll have the anime fully adapted this ><
It's finally over! Pretty good ending overall with the creation of the time machine being an interesting, inspiring and exciting way to conclude.
The ending was really good! especially with Taiju's marriage to Yuzuriha! But this Time Machine would generate holes in history, wouldn't it? Because if they went back in time Chrome, Kaseki, Ruri, Kohaku, among others would not exist! The only thing I found bad about this ending was the time travel, otherwise it was a perfect ending.
Dr.stone' Creators Discuss Playing God & Shonen Jump Style At Anime Nyc
Bit underwhelming in some aspect, but enjoyable journey trough and trough. also ending in high note too. not the best, but it could be lot worse, so i appreciate this ending.
If taking responsibility for a mistake that cannot be undone means death, it's not that hard to die. At least, not as hard as to live on.
Been reading this for 5 years, and it was great to see how it all built up over time. I still remember desperately hoping it wouldn't get the axe early on. I'll miss this, but this was probably the best place for this to end.
Dr. Stone, Chapter 144
The ending is remarkable even if I expected better but it was enough for me. Thanks for the long journey ahead, now time to cry my ass off for most manga series going to end this year.
Goddamn, that was one hell of a way to end. I am satisfied, but at the same time, if they wanted to make spin-offs or a continuation at some point in the future, they could easily do it.
We started Dr. Stone with Taiju wanting to confess to Yuzuriha, and we ended with them getting married. Congrats Taiju, you fucking did it.
Dr. Stone Chapter 232 Discussion
» Dr. STONE Special Chapter appears to narrate events set just a little bit after its finale, consisting of a total of 51 pagesthis is a thread for chatting about the Dr.Stone anime and manga. If you talk about Manga content that was not in the anime (pretty much just everything during and after stone wars) be sure to put a spoiler warning. And if you're an anime only don't already know, Dr.Stone season 1 has concluded and Season 2 has been confirmed!
24 episodes for the first season I see. Definitely gonna give this a watch. Which one is better though? The Sub or Dub?
(Apr. 04, 20205:30 PM) BuilderROB Wrote: 24 episodes for the first season I see. Definitely gonna give this a watch. Which one is better though? The Sub or Dub?
Dr. Stone Chapter 190: Raw Scans, Release & Spoilers
I've only personally watched the sub, but from what I've seen the dub is decent. but the sub expresses things like emotions better, like the intensity of someone yelling.
Edit: forgot to add, but the dub does
0 Response to "Dr Stone Manga Discussion"
Posting Komentar